Friday, September 3, 2010

The dreamer

Blurry eyed she went past him
Dreams of a fortune still shone though
But the understander of dreams was no more
Was it the fruit of what was her own sow?

Or was it the ignorance and the veil
Cultivated in the mind of the other
She didnt know, but dreams she had
Dreams enough to storm this weather

But, it wasnt the best time to be in
Hostility was the norm of the day
And yet she knew, if true to the heart
Her dreams would really show her the way

So, she got up and buckled herself
It was time to move ahead of the current time
And if the understander of dreams should ever awaken
She would openly receive him with a heart so fine

1 comment:

Netika Lumb said...

:) Nice!!
I seriously liked the last para.

About Me

My photo
I believe happiness and bliss is the birthright of every individual. I believe that God is like an ocean and man is like a drop in the ocean, both have the same properties and one is just another. I do not recognize a God who punishes, who is different from me. All things - good or bad - yes, even the bad ones start in God and end in God. I dont believe in the start or end of time. I believe I am the frame of reference, the refered and the act of refering.
Creative Commons License
This work by Shreyans Mehta is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License